Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Vac.U.Forming the roof and windows went well enough ( imo ) to proceed. If it should still fall apart somewhere in the process? Then I can still do another. I laid adheasive foil on the roof area as a base. The two fold idea was that it would be easier to achieve opaqueness of a white decal over something beside clear plastic. And that if I can cut the decals a thread width shy of the foil. It would make great trim mold. The latter has proved to be truer than the first. So I still have to add at least one more layer of white decal to the roof area to try and get it closer to the same shade of white as the body. I haven't MICRO-SOL'd the roof decal yet.

Group44CortinaWVacRoofandDecal.jpg

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
While the Cortina isn't my best result. It might be because this was the toughest one I've whittled out. At least you can tell its not a FIAT 128.
Group44CortinaLftSdFrt.jpg Group44CortinaLftSdRr.jpg

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
While the Cortina isn't my best result. It might be because this was the toughest one I've whittled out. At least you can tell its not a FIAT 128.
View attachment 306961 View attachment 306962
I suppose in my excitement at finishing out the Group 44 Stable I posted a separate thread for the GT-6, WIP thread. I regret that. So for continuities sake. And future reference. I hope it's not too redundant to update this thread.. This is the GT-6. and the combined Group 44 Stable. Appreciate y'all bearing with me.

Attachments

21 - 23 of 23 Posts