Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been working on the Snake scene for a while and finally finished it up while on vacation. Wish I had a decent digital camera, my models don't seem to photograph well - seem to lose all the sublety.

Anyway here 'tis!

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Looks really good. This model had some of the toughest seams to fill of any kit I've ever done, but it looks great.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
That looks really nice to me!! Mine is slowly settling to the middle of my "to-do" pile, I may have to excavate.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks fella's.

Yeah the seams are pretty tough. What with all those little scales I could have kept painting this thing til the cows came home. I finally ran out of patience and called it finished.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Now that the exceptionally talented modelers have commented, I'll chime in!

Why didn't you use any sloppily applied testors gloss? Who needs an airbrush anyway? Sheesh - almost looks real! Not like a model at all! ;)

Ha! Seriously, very nice work!

Huzz

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Looks Good

GREAT Job AFD :thumbsup:

Makes me want to unwrap mine and give it a go :)

MM5

·
Lifetime Monster Modeler
4,124 Posts
AFD,

Looks mighty fine! Nice Job!
Did you know that there is a companion piece to this kit that Chuck did that has the rest of the crew on an add-on base...

I plan on adding the additional base with mine someday as this is one AWESOME looking kit! But first I have to build the SNAKE kit !

MMM

1 - 17 of 17 Posts