Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was a fun, simple build, but I'm really diggin' all the nice detail these small kits have in them! I added one small red LED to light the interior.

I'd highly recommend these kits to anyone who wants a nice crisp display model that will take up a minimal amount of space!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Looks great. I have one to build yet. I will have to light mine up.

kdaracal - the kits are 1/72 scale. The solar panels between 3 and 5 inches tall.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I took this shot early on to provide some perspective! My eyes were buggin' out of my head! LOL.

·
Modeler's Brand
2,376 Posts
Looks great. I have one to build yet. I will have to light mine up.

kdaracal - the kits are 1/72 scale. The solar panels between 3 and 5 inches tall.
I picked up the ERTL TIE's a few days ago and the details on your FM are far sharper than ertl got. The ertl wings are about 6" tall, supposedly about 1/51 scale. I'd really like to see a mid-size of this model in the 12" range.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Tim, That looks great! It is a great little model, I've got one stashed in the closet, you might just have picked my next build for me!

I love what you did with your build!

Steve

·
Registered
103 Posts
Beautiful job! Now you have inspired me to go build mine. If I can just figure out a way to distract the wife so that she doesn't know I'm not working on the "honey do" list...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts