Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Mustang Collector
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took a bit of time but this box set looks good. I love finishing up the box sets especially when they are all white. 4 sets down 2 more to go!!!! :p

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
HIM = High Impact Muscle

I've about given up on the set of WLs, but at least I did manage to get the Camaro and the Firebird. :thumbsup:

Congrats on finishing it!

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
i just acquired all of the cars to complete this set too. this will be the first set i have ever completed. i am currently working on the PP2,Camaro Legends,Muscle Cars USA and Hemi 10 packs. i need 3 more for the Hemi set,5 & 5 for the Camaro and Muscle Cars sets and hopefully 8 for the PP2 10 pack. i don't think i am going to attempt any more 5 packs.

congrats on completing that set. :thumbsup:

·
Mustang Collector
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pewter02WS6 said:
i just acquired all of the cars to complete this set too. this will be the first set i have ever completed. i am currently working on the PP2,Camaro Legends,Muscle Cars USA and Hemi 10 packs. i need 3 more for the Hemi set,5 & 5 for the Camaro and Muscle Cars sets and hopefully 8 for the PP2 10 pack. i don't think i am going to attempt any more 5 packs.

I can never resist the chance to show these

I have the muscle Cars 10 Pack set as well but I can not find the picture.
Good luck to you on your quest.

As far as the HIM set goes I need all of them. I had a trade set up for the Mustang but the other end nver showed up. :confused: :(

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Pewter02WS6 said:

whatcha need for the camaro legends?
I`m thinking of trying to complete the hemi 10 pack [I just started yesterday],I need all but the roadrunner and 70 charger.
If ya got any spares from this I have the iroc and yenko wl`s from the camaro 10 pk. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
glhshelby said:
whatcha need for the camaro legends?
I`m thinking of trying to complete the hemi 10 pack [I just started yesterday],I need all but the roadrunner and 70 charger.
If ya got any spares from this I have the iroc and yenko wl`s from the camaro 10 pk. :thumbsup:
i currently don't have any spares from either set but do still need the yenko. we talked via email about it last week but i can't give what you were asking for it. :( i have a complete list of what i am looking for on the s&s board.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts