Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

just finished this road warrior 1/64th scale today.i built a box for it and a case this car will be on it's way to tony moe over at hollywood-diecast.com he has been waiting for it for a long time the box has been hologramed to look like deep space and on the inside is a desert for back ground and when he pulls out the car there is something special from area51kustoms so tony if you see this pull the case out of the box when you get it :wave:

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Great job Gunn!

Man, 400 hours and I'd have gone CRAZY! With the time I have available, that would work out to about a year or more! LOL

From the pic posted, the whole package looks AWSUME!

Can you show a few more pics so we can see the detailing a little bit better?

·
Registered
886 Posts
You know you are a good customizer when the vehicle and the box it is in look professional. Great job Gunn. That is excellent work. I like the mad max cars. They are great vehicles to make as customs. :wave:

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the time was spread out from june till yesterday the longest one was over 800 hours which was shown at fest it was a red and white 55 chevy which had everything in it right down to a key on a chain with a alarm beeper on the chain. i wish i had pics of it but thay all were lost when starblvd crashed. later gunn

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
A really dynamite conversion there, Gunn.
I loved the movies and love your rendition.
You say they will be available and wiil be made of resin?
I smell a major slot-car conversion on the back-burner soon!
Keep up the expert work! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cheers..

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
boss9 said:
A really dynamite conversion there, Gunn.
I loved the movies and love your rendition.
You say they will be available and wiil be made of resin?
I smell a major slot-car conversion on the back-burner soon!
Keep up the expert work! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cheers..
yes a person has asked me to do a casting for him so that we can make both mad max and road warrior resin castings. im going to take a short break from mad max stuff then jump right into making them.
only thing is do to cost there will be a short run of both probbly 500 each if thay turn out good. (there are no set dates when or if thay will be avaible)
so all i can say is time will tell and if it does happen you will here it first on the board from me :wave:

·
Banned
8,979 Posts
:eek: is it safe to say your "Rendition" or "Artwork" just earned a :D payday- Nice! Ah, think of the Promo's, Contest and Hollywood lights- You'll be Famous! Okay, I was alittle excited for you :)- Nice going Gunn, very nice. Great work-

1 - 14 of 14 Posts