Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, here is my part in keeping things interesting around here while things are slow.

Can you find the 6 differences between these two images?
Please post your answers using the SPOILERS icon so that answers are hidden to other members unless they want to see them. To do that, choose GO ADVANCED instead of clicking POST QUICK REPLY. When in advanced mode, click that blue S from the tool bar and key in your answers. Then close the spoiler by clicking again. See, participating can also help you learn some of the cool features here! :C

OK, here are the 2 pics....

ENJOY!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Here are my answers:

1. Firebird Rims - Blue in one
2. Bus - Red lights on front top
3. Willys Pickup - Rear window
4. Falcon Delivery - Markings on the side

That is the first 4. I'll try to find the others later. Btw, it looks like the bottom picture is brighter. I don't think that counts but it just looked that way to me. Thanks for the challenge!!

1up

The next 2:

5. Mustang in upper right - Reflection on the back window
6. Tile in upper left - white in one and grey in the other

As for the brightness thing, it turned out to be just my new LCD monitor. It's a little darker near the top. Thanks again!

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
This is pretty tuff. I need to keep scrolling up and down so much to look at the different cars, my eyes are going buggy. Spotted two things, will have to come back and take another look later.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
The last one was really hard to spot! I thought I was just about to go crazy when I finally spotted it. :p v Good fun. Now I'll have to try the other one.

1up

Btw, thanks Brock!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts