Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to brave the elements raging in these parts and check the local Wally's in hope of finding an ever elusive new release JL. None at Meijer, none at KB, none at Kmart, none at TRU. Wally's is the last hope. 4 pegs, 13 packages, 8 different cars :thumbsup: Picked up the Retro GTO, Pony Power '72 Firebird and the Musclecars '70 Buick GS. $4.44 a pop. Now I'm going to go get my Dremel to open the packages. :p :wave:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. They had the '69 Camaro and Firebird convertibles and the green 442 and the vertible 'Vette but I blew about 30 bucks on Greenlights yesterday, which seem to be falling out of the rafters at Meijer, so I had to pass.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Oh.......a huntin' we will go.....a huntin' we will go.......to find something new, from R - C - 2, oh, a huntin' we will go!!!

Ain't it fun to finally find some fresh new Johnnies? :)

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
DadsCoronet said:
Ain't it fun to finally find some fresh new Johnnies? :)
Sure is... :thumbsup: ......first new JLs in a long time..none since last Spring ..the JLs that are being put out of older releases are nice to see to...great to find some $1. cars that I missed along the way..keeps me optimistic that more of the newer releases will come this way..

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
That's cool Chris. From the sounds of it you were on the south end of town. Is that correct? I've been wanting to get over that way for quite a while now, but I just haven't had the chance to. How was the driving out there yesterday? I see that 131 was as dangerous as ever. It was okay here on the west side if you stuck to the main roads. My wife and I hit the Alpine Meijer for groceries and plumbing parts (my home repairs for the weekend), and that was all we did. I took a quick peek at the diecast, but of course, I found nothing new. They did however, get in a few Greeen Lights finally. I already have what they have though, so I didn't grab any.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
my wall mart has about 20 something new jl cars and some look nice theres a orange one i got cause it looked to good to pass up its the first jl car ive bought that isnt vw or wl

1 - 8 of 8 Posts