Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ventured out this morning and came home with this...

Found the regular and was about to walk away when I seen another row that I missed.... sure glad I looked again. Finally found the Super Skyline.... Now I need the Camaro and GTO.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
nice. glad you looked back! you get excited and forget to keep looking. i did that when i found the skylines, and i'm sure i left the batmobiles behind.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kwik said:
nice. glad you looked back! you get excited and forget to keep looking. i did that when i found the skylines, and i'm sure i left the batmobiles behind.
No Bats in the cases with the Skylines... they are in the cases with the camaro. The international cases are way different than the US cases when comparing case codes. Camaros are being found in E cases here and the Skyline in D cases. From what I have seen from south of the 49th Camaros are being found in G cases. :rolleyes: :tongue:

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Nice finds! I found one of the regular Skylines several days ago at WM in an FFK case, my first TH find of the year! There were 4 Batmobiles in the same case as well. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
FFG cases all had one regular Skyline and 4 Batmobiles as well. Congrats on the Super find, still haven't had the pleasure.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I found my first Batmobile yesterday - there was a regular GTO hunt 3 cars down the same peg - only 1 each of these, and only 1 case on the pegs. I like RR tyres but the paintjob is the same for the GTO.I think the black regular Vette hunt looks neater than the gunmetal superhunt- perhaps to cut costs only the wheels will be different on future hunts.The GTO although o7 no 1 is out in a much later mix than the Vettes and Skylines

·
Registered
96 Posts
hi guys here in oz we are getting no bat cars in with the skylines , but we are getting them in with the camaro all in c boxes.
thats all they seem to get so what ever codes on them it does not seem to matter now i find t hunts in all boxes with the battys that makes me happy .

cheers barry.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts