Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Luckily I got to this while it was still wrapped up. They guy let me open it and stock it for him. Believe it or not after opening all 9 cases (72 cars per) I only found 1 Super Charger. The regular TH Mustangs are up for trade hopefully to finish off this years list of TH I don't have yet or let me know if you cant find them and I will glad help you out. Found some new 2013 cars...the Ford F100 is awesome looking.

·
Premium Member
9,001 Posts
Nice Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Erk, I don't care for the 2013 style of card with the name of the series in big letters on the stripe & the name of the car itself only in small letters at the bottom of the card. The other way around, with the name of the car in big letters on the stripe as they've done for the past 4+ years, makes so much more sense and makes it much easier to find the car you want.

On a related note, I saw what I presume is a 2013 HW Performance sub-series car in a 10-pack: '72 Ford Gran Torino in blue with the K&N logo.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I don't care for the 2013 style of card with the name of the series in big letters on the stripe & the name of the car itself only in small letters at the bottom of the card. The other way around, with the name of the car in big letters on the stripe as they've done for the past 4+ years, makes so much more sense and makes it much easier to find the car you want.
I oftentimes try to see if I can spot anything among densely packed pegs without moving anything, so this change might come in handy for me, aside from the small font. But ultimately, it's a blisterpack, which I throw in the trash.

What's the deal with the surfin' school bus? does it have a tandem axle in the back? Just wondered.
No, it's a single axle.

·
Registered
5,742 Posts
Nice haul.
My Wal-Mart put out a bin yesterday. It has a different mix than what you have pictures of. There wasn't one 2013 casting in it. But i managed to get a few castings that I did not have.
A lot of Mars Rovers and Minion Pigs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts