Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What luck, to stop into Walmart today on such a terrible day weather wise and find my Holy Grail of JL's (At the moment anyway!) The JLPD F-350 Tow Truck. I love this casting and hope to see even more. Then, searching through the 7 cars they have on the pegs I flip to the last one and find the Black with Flames Nash!!!

Every new JL I find is like finding a treasure simply because there aren't that many around here so to find a few harder to find castings really makes me happy.

Thanks. Phil

·
Registered
481 Posts
Noticed my WM and TRU had lots of new cars today as well! But no BWF Nash! Great find!

Maybe life will get better with the holidays coming?????????

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
I seen the f 350 tow truck the other day for the first time, wanted to buy it but didn't have the extra cash. Cool truck. Found the BWF Nash and bought it about 2 weeks ago.

If I make it back out to that K-mart were I found the f-350 I'm buying it.

Jerry

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
That JLPD wrecker is a nice truck. I believe it was supposed to be a NYPD wrecker, but New York City wanted to many dollars for legal rights, and royalties? I wish I knew how much New York City expects to get on a $2.99 car????

·
Registered
151 Posts
I guess since 9/11 they figure if they can make money on something; then they will probably do it. Only real explaination that I can think of right at the moment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts