Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the last batch of pic taken before shiping my camera off for repair. It's from the big weekend hunt of the 17th of Feb.

Found these older JL's at a KB for 79 cents each.

The BWF was at another KB...looking very forlorn amongst the few diecast scattered on the pegs at this store. The Camaro was found at WM.

The next two pics show cars found between WM and Target.

And the last pic shows a couple of JL cases that I commited blastphemy with by stuffing them full of Jadas...all but one of which was found that same day.

I also found some HW's for SSchevyman1, which he is now in possession of, plus one Jada Camaro. All in all, not a bad haul for my first major hunt in a while...and the cars keep piling up with all the new JL's. It's been a feeding frenzy these past couple of weeks. It's like starving, then taking a bite and suddenly you can't stop :lol:

·
0 Posts
Nice bunch of cars! :thumbsup: I especially like the Falcon hardtop. (hint, hint, JL) :)

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Great bunch of finds and nice pics of the JADA stuff. :thumbsup: Someday I'd like to find the space to display some of my other non-JL stuff. :wave:

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Thanks for sharing the spoils of your hunt! Looks like it was a worthwhile trip!
Jada has some nice castings, I just wish they wouldn't always use the blingy wheels - stock wheels on some of them would look great. IMO

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DadsCoronet said:
Thanks for sharing the spoils of your hunt! Looks like it was a worthwhile trip!
Jada has some nice castings, I just wish they wouldn't always use the blingy wheels - stock wheels on some of them would look great. IMO
I wish Jada would use beter wheels on some of their castings too. I noticed they have little screws on the bottom holding the chassis in place, not rivets. I figured this would make it easy for tire swaps. I got my little precision screw driver out and opened up a couple...only to find the axles are riveted in place with an overlapping piece of metal on the inside. I did get a better look at some of the multi-color interiors, and I suppose the screw would make it easy if you wanted to custom paint the body...but those wheels are locked in place good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts