Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so I've been looking all summer and had no luck. So the other night I was at a out-of-town wal-mart. Went to the back they had like 20 cars hanging. LOL..... They are getting ready to put the new ones out though...

Anyways, then went of front to check the front. Did'nt see anything. So I go to buy a drink and saw a box of hotwheels in the bottom of a buggy behind the cigs counter. I knew the lady working, friends wifes mom. I asked if I could look through it and she let me. All short cards and right on top is a Cul8r! :thumbsup: Last TH I found was the 67 Camaro from last year.

Then the next day my local wal-mart out new hotwheels out and got 2 55 panels. Also finished my motown metal series with the GTO :dude: Got the white beetle and redline aswell.

Now I have to go back to the out-of-town wal-mart one day this week to check if they put the ones in the toy department out yet.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Congrats! Took me until the last day of May to find my first 2006 TH. We've found a whopping 4 this year. Last year we found more than 20, and they dried up around September. Just been miserable.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Fusion85 said:
Now I have to go back to the out-of-town wal-mart one day this week to check if they put the ones in the toy department out yet.
I got everything north of 11 mile road through Port Huron covered. HEHEHE

1 - 9 of 9 Posts