Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking for this guy for about a year now. None of MY TRU's never got the case that this one came in, but the one I went to today just had it by itself with the older cases. The blister was halfway open already ,but I was going to let it free anyway.

The U.S. Don't have these kind fire trucks yet, but the construciton/demoliton industry uses something similar.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I was handed a Tomica Fire Truck at the Las Vegas Super Show as a freebie, but it found a new home the next day.... Huh Diablo_Fire :p ... I am not too sure which one was handed to me as I didn't really pay too much attention to it. Dave ( Diablo_Fire ) came down to the Show and took it off of my hands.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
dang it, i replied to this thread but guess i never pressed post.. i hate the stupid 60 seconds between posts... anyways nice find. funny thing about the truck in the video is, that sprayer unit is basically the same exact thing they use to make snow with...kinda cool. on a side note you can make snow with a pressure washer if the temp is blow 0F

1 - 5 of 5 Posts