Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
37,042 Posts
I would like a double mocha expresso shot iced caramel venti - no cream please?

I nice sofa table drag stripe would be nice for the weekends.

Looks really good! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Man... that is absolutely off the cool chain!! That is really super work. I also want some full photos of the entire piece of furniture. I so dig this!!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
That's pretty awesome, I see a few GLs I have. I have a sudden urge to break-in and sneak the Fujiwara Tofu Shop Eight-Six into the scene though. :lol:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That looks great, nice work.

Are you planning on matching end tables?
Very cool. Nice work on that. Do you have any further away, overall shots of it? Thanks.
thanks guys. No matching end tables in the works. I have so many things running through my mind as far as what to do with my cars...I can't decide. I do know that I want an AutoZone inspired board that I will put on the bottom shelf and enclose it in plexiglass. I've seen some awesome examples on this forum, but I'm too lazy and I lack patience to execute dioramas with that precision.

·
Administrator
37,042 Posts
I was going to steal this ideal before! Not sure if it was from you or someone else, but still an excellent display piece! :thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts