Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that the 40th Anniversary series has ended its run, does anybody recall just how many BWFs and PIPs were done in the Anniversary series? Which castings, in which releases (did there end up being 8 releases?)

·
Registered
3,977 Posts

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Thanks, Rick...it was nice to actually see them all together like that. I've gotten all the BWFs, police and rescue vehicles up to date, except one. The 1950 Chevy Delivery ambulance from R5. I don't ever recall seeing that one.

BTW, it's hard to see in the pics, this 1959 Chevy Impala

from R6 is a BWF...just in case anyone overlooked it the way I almost did :rolleyes:
Robert, only the version w/ the blown engine is a BWF. The "hooded" version is not (from what I have heard)
I have an extra '50 Chevy ambulance for you. I'll bring it to PA in April.:wave:

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Robert, only the version w/ the blown engine is a BWF. The "hooded" version is not (from what I have heard)
I have an extra '50 Chevy ambulance for you. I'll bring it to PA in April.:wave:
Yes, I have the blown engine version of the impala. And thanks for the Chevy ambulance. April will be upon us before we know it--HOOHAH!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts