Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weed wacker is still new less than 2 months old and doesn't need it yet but stopped at Wally's where we bought it to get a replacement filter and they don't sell 'em :(
I'm sure i can find them but what is the normal replacement schedule on these themanual got trashed.
Allen

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One more thing...

Thanks Hank how about keeping this thing greased or lubricated? Any tips?
Allen

hankster said:
Unless the filter is torn you can just wash it out with soap and water, let it dry, re-oil it and slap it back in.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
use the oil that you use in the weeder pour it on and squeeze until its soaked and sqeeze it really hard all out. or u can use 5w-30 oil. all the oil does is preserve the filter and help it by catching small particals in the air. so do oil. to help get the oil out really good i like to take a piece of round pipe and roll it out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts