Hobbyist Forums banner

601 - 613 of 613 Posts

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
It's so nice when it all fits, nice work.....:thumbsup:
Thank You Sir.

Actually the circuit board was the easy part. I found Pad2Pad (http://pad2pad.com/). If you have any CAD experience at all, then learning Pad2Pad is a cinch.

Even though it's been years since I did any PCB design, their free software made the layout of the board a breeze. They also have a library of common parts (caps, resistors, diodes, etc.) that can be used. When a board is ordered, the parts can be specified as purchased from stock or supplied by customer.

They even tell you how long it'll take to fab and send the finished PCB with a price that is based on the indusrty standard of pin-count.

I highly recommend Pad2Pad for any quick PCB fabs :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
---IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT---

To those of you "on the list" for Chariot figures... I finally have some more Chariot figure sets to go out. I want to take care of the waiting list... but it has been so long that I have actually lost track of it. I apologize. I will be trying to find the time to climb into my backlogged emails and figure it out... but if you are waiting for Chariot figures please send me a fresh e-mail at [email protected] to help me re-organize.

If you hadn't actually ordered them months and months ago... please don't send me e-mails now. When I finish taking care of the old list i will simply be putting them up for sale on the catalog site on a first come first served basis. At some point I will get a pre-order situation figured out... but for now I am working about 80 to 100 hours a week on "day job" and it is all I can do to catch up on the old list and keep filling the fresh orders as they come into the new catalog site.

If you haven't checked it out... you can see the new site at www.crowsnestmodels.com The only thing in stock right now is Flying Sub figures... but over the next month or so there will be some new kits and the Chariot figures will FINALLY start shipping again in quantity. I put a bunch of new masters in the new caster's hands a few months ago and he has been very busy!

NOTE - Everybody that paid for a Chariot kit should have gotten theirs many months ago. I stopped taking money in advance of orders long ago... I am referring to the folks that confirmed that they wanted one back in January or so before i stopped taking names for "the list". Now that the catalog site is up... I only take orders when I have kits in stock, but I am trying to do right by the folks that expressed their desires before I changed my way of doing business... and it has actually been this long... many monhts, since I had any Chariot figures to sell. As I pointed out earlier... I put a second set of masters into the hands of my new caster... so I will be getting them from 2 sources... both excellent quality... but the first one has had troubles finding the time to get the work done. The new caster is cranking out stuff for me like a machine so I hope to get the Chariot figures rolling agian with all the new products coming out in the next few months.

Also... please don't use the "Private Messages" to correspond with me on this... use the aol address, as that is where all my old orders are and the only way for me to make sense of it all and finally put the old business to rest so I can work exclusively out of the automated catalog from now on. Thanks again for all your patience and understanding.

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
OK... I contacted everyone I could on the old waiting list... and I have 10 copies of the Chariot Figures left! They are available now on my site.

www.crowsnestmodels.com

Cheers!

Drew

I think these will sell out pretty quickly... so for those of you that want them... They will be available in larger quantities again in about a month... new molds with a new caster are in the works!

... and Proteus 72 Scale, the big girl display stands, and a bunch of new products are coming soon!

·
Registered
44 Posts
OK... I contacted everyone I could on the old waiting list... and I have 10 copies of the Chariot Figures left! They are available now on my site.

www.crowsnestmodels.com

Cheers!

Drew

I think these will sell out pretty quickly... so for those of you that want them... They will be available in larger quantities again in about a month... new molds with a new caster are in the works!

... and Proteus 72 Scale, the big girl display stands, and a bunch of new products are coming soon!

How much is the shipping to Brasil?

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
Hi Carlo... Regarding Shipping to Brasil... I don't know but I'm pretty sure the site figures that stuff out for me... I got a friend to set up my site like theirs...with an automated shipping and handling calculator... you can try running through the process of ordering to see what it says.

Drew

I'll check with the webmaster to see if it is a problem.

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
The Jetpack is in casting along with Proteus72, Ultimate Spindrift and proteus figure stands, and some new stuff that hasn't even been announced. Sorry for the looong silence, but there should be a bunch of shipping announcements coming over the next few weeks and I hope the Jetpack will be among them!

Drew

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Hi Drew

I'm trying to access your site and have received this message: Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): Unknown Error.

Is there any problem?
Thanks

601 - 613 of 613 Posts