Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 40 of 613 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
So what would the ideal set of Robinsons in 1/24 be?

John Robinson in Jetpack (Flying and standing)
...who would be with him in that set if anyone?

Whole family in Parkas seated in Chariot
Whole family in Parkas in action around chariot... with a few LIS gadgets

Pod set... who would you want in such a set... piloting? passenger?

Whole family in silver suits posed as for a picture?

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Has anyone done the Robinsons in their regular outfits? I think THAT would be cool. The space suits were worn mostly aboard ship, and the parkas were also more rarely worn.
But then, you've still got three different outfits to choose from...

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Drew,
John with jetpack with optional Penny and Bloop. Didn't they hitch a ride once?

Penny ran after bloop and John had to fly out and rescue them.

A parka set would be cool (pun intended)
a "civvies" set with optional weather station.

Don and Judy "fixin' the chariot" (not what I meant...shame on you)

Pod?
Definately Will, Smith and Robot (not Will Smith, but Will AND Smith)

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
Thanks Lou!

Hitch a ride... OH! So that's what is sticking out from behind Penny in this pic! She is actually strapped onto the back and seated on some kind of fold down saddle!

Tooo cool! I'm going to make an optional Penny and Bloop riding on the back!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hello Gene

At 4.5 in. for a robot of 6.5 feet, the Matsudaya robot would be around 1/18 scale. Needless to say the overall proportions are really great, a lot more on target than the Aurora one.....

Gaétan

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Just dont make that retarded Debbie the Bloop... even as a kid I thought to myself, dang its a chimp with a fur diaper and micky mouse ears...

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
I'm pretty certain that there are resin figures in the works for these kits.
I know of at least one web retailer who has figures being done right now. I don't know how soon his figures will be announced.

Moebius Models has no plans to do figures for these kits as injection molded styrene kits.

Dave

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Nah, Keep the bloop! You can make the dream diorama where the Robinson's are forced to eat her when the provisions run out.

Imagine Debbie being slowly roasted over a turning spit while Will plays campfire songs on the Gee-tar.

Oh,
and I forgot to mention with the weather station, include the drilling rig they always used in their endless search for deutronium.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Drew, all of the jetpack flying scenes were filmed for the pilot episode. The jetpack showed up in the 1st season in "there were giants in the earth", "invaders from the fifth dimension"
the flying footage, shot in color, was re-used in the 2nd season opener "blast off into space" and it was seen again in the 3rd season final episode "junkyard in space"

21 - 40 of 613 Posts