Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Done and so am I! Number 14 Bighead Fiend without a Face and the last one.I Hope you like the way he turned out as much as liked building painting him up:dude:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Great looking kit Dan! I never saw that movie either...strange stuff indeed!
By all means, see it if you can. It's rather slow going until the creatures become visible, but it's worth the wait. Disembodied brains with antennae and spinal-cord tails -- not exactly your typical monster!

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Great Job on this kit Danny...:thumbsup:
Where's a Zombie when you really need one :p
Mcdee

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Very creepy!!
Nice paint Dan!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I really like the realism of the tail- looks just like fresh bone.

Chris.:)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Great job on the Fiend, Dan :thumbsup: And a big congrats for getting 'em all done! (I haven't even started any of mine yet :eek: )

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Crazypredator,Lloyd collins,Bob,Denis,Kirk and Chris thanks for commenting:).Now is this the last one nope as there will be more Bigheads supposely to come out this year and one is the Fly in wich really happy to see get made in this size:).But Bob highly suggest you get this Fiend without a face movie as its a Classic 50's flick to watch:thumbsup:.I got mine on amazon couple years ago on dvd and it was a good one:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Once again a beaut. But now that you have finished all of these what do you do next? I was curious, do you do styrene models like the characters from Moebius or such? Anyway, you have a great and impressive collection now and your output is amazing.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Once again a beaut. But now that you have finished all of these what do you do next? I was curious, do you do styrene models like the characters from Moebius or such? Anyway, you have a great and impressive collection now and your output is amazing.
Thanks and yes have done in the past some moebuis kits and other styrene kits.Its just these heads wanted to bang out as they take up alot of space when there still in the boxes.So since that got them out of the way for now can concentrate on some styrene and other kits that need my attention at the moment.:dude:

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I remember seeing this on tv when I was little. The sound effects when the flying brains got shot or axed were most disturbing. Bleagh!

And as always, Dan, I love your work. Your painting techniques bring out and add to so much detail! Thanks for taking your time away from building to share your pics.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I remember seeing this on tv when I was little. The sound effects when the flying brains got shot or axed were most disturbing. Bleagh!

And as always, Dan, I love your work. Your painting techniques bring out and add to so much detail! Thanks for taking your time away from building to share your pics.
No Problem MrMurph and really appreciate it alot that you guys take the time to comment on my buildups:thumbsup: unlike other certain boards that just view it multiple times and leave nothing:confused:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
By all means, see it if you can. It's rather slow going until the creatures become visible, but it's worth the wait. Disembodied brains with antennae and spinal-cord tails -- not exactly your typical monster!
It`s a more story driven film like The Crawling Eye leaving you hanging towards the end to see the menace.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It`s a more story driven film like The Crawling Eye leaving you hanging towards the end to see the menace.
Thanks RK and Brian is right towards the end is when the creatures make their appearance.But during a good part of the film they are invisible.Its definitly a cool flick to checkout and amazon has it on dvd.:thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts