Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some that i am offering maybe someone will be interested. I am pretty interested in only Hot Wheels and Johnny Lightnings. Variations,Treasure Hunts,and White Lightnings,but will look at any offers. I am new to this site so i am going to try and post the pictures correctly so bear with me. Thanks,Jerry

I tried posting the pictures and no luck the files are too big. And i even changed them all to fit the web best. No clue im no digital camera freak. If you want i can email pictures if interested. So now i have to type what i have to offer.

I have the following and all are mint cars on NM to M cards. Nothing major on the cards some very slight corner bends nothing too unusual though.

The following Hot Wheels are:

2001 #239 T-Bird Stocker

2000 #242 Olds 442

2005 #015 FE Split Image Variation Grey & Transparent Red with PR5's
and second is neither Bronze nor Grey. Its a Lime Greenish body with Transparent Lime with 5S/Gold

2006 #034 FE 07'Cadillac Escalade Variation. One has the o5 Chrome and the other has the o5 Gold/Bronze rims which is the FTE.

2006 #047 CUL8R Treasure Hunt FTE on the short card

2006 #101 Montezooma out of the HI-Rakers series. No Variation just laying around. It is also on the short card.

Disney Pixar Cars by Hot Wheels:
Sarge and Lizzie

Johnny Lightnings:

1980 Toyota Land Cruiser (working class) Yellow Jeep with Yellow Rims and Yellow Jeep with Chrome Rims.

1957 Corvette Hardtop (Class of 57) White walls on the tires. I am not expert on JL's as i am new to these cars. But possibly a variation. I am not 100% sure maybe someone can help me out on this and let me know. The tires also look to be made of real rubber.

'79 Mustang Limited Edition only 5,000 made. Promo Edition. I have 3 of these no variations just a limited car for the mustang lovers.

If there is anything you are interested in i am willing to sale or trade just let me know. And i can email the pictures couldnt post them on here due to the size. Send me a PM if interested and thank for looking. Jerry

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for clearing that up with me. I do believe it is the tire variation look to be real rubber wheels w/black rim and white walls. Does that fit the category?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also have a few 2007 Hot WHeels Mystery Cars in Mint blister cards for sale or trade. Thanks,Jerry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts