Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok now that this years Fest is over, How many are starting to think about going to next years Fest?

I know We are and I think my daughter wants to go again too.

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dipstick said:
Willys - you can only go if you do that funky dance with Geralde again!!
I only do the dance when I win a PSR (or are given something special, thanks Ron)

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
im try to get things together for next years money & customs only time will tell for me but one thing for sure im gonna get some customs ready i just need to know if rc cars are going to be allowed in the fest or is it just going to be jl only. any help on this will help. thanks gunn

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
I was planning before this one...This has for Karen and I become an annual event,we will be there regardless of the time,place and event name.

I may even decline my week of vacation in March, and then use it for whenever,wherever the next get together is.:freak:

Look what you people have done to us..LoL.

Jeff Fleetwood

·
Registered
709 Posts
Count Us In!

We are planning a Roadtrip to the LF next year......We want to bring our toys too! Like so many of ya got to do...:thumbsup:

·
7,461 Posts
Honestly, I don't know if I'll be there. But like many of you before the fest I was pretty sure it would be my last one. But I had so much fun, I have decided to roll with the waves, and see what beach RC/PM ends up on.

No need jumping ship now, ;)

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
you can count me in........ i'l be there no matter where it's at!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Was showing the wife pics members posted here from this years fest and said jokingly lets go next year......and she said....maybe we should.......I almost fell out of my chair!....We will have to see if we can swing it.....that or she is trying to get a years worth of chores out of me....we will see!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts