Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Special Thanks to the following:

Mark- There would'nt be a fest if not for you.
Bobby and Deb, Rob and Sherri for all your hard work.
Kenny K for picking me up at the airport
Owl and Mrs Owl for giving me a ride to warehouse sale (did'nt get a chance to say goodbye :wave: )
Bobby and Deb again for giving me a ride to the airport, and waiting for me till I found my lost house keys. (No rental car mishaps this year:) )
Mark-Dipstick for the judging of the contests and the medals
Cant forget PM for having the sale
All the others who worked to make this possible, And to everyone who showed up this year...I had a great time..Thank You all.

Anyone who has not been to a Lightning Fest, Start making plans to come next year, You will meet the best people this hobby has produced.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
hey thanks for having breakfast with me scott,,,,,,,,truly a down to earth kinda guy.

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
This was an awesome get together with alot of people I only "knew" on these Boards. The Fest was great!! I'd like to thank Bobby, and Debra, who selflessly ran that track for 2 days, and donated such a very cool set of prizes!! Everyone did a great job! (Too many to begin to remember,...You all know who you are) Thank you.

I also want to thank Frank, and Glen (dodge300)...yes, both of them are dodge300!... for the ride back from the warehouse sale. Also for transporting all the cars, and cases I got from the weekend, back to Virginia for me. You both went above and beyond the call of duty!

I also appreciate Shane, Stacy, Larry, and Brian making me feel welcome from the moment I arrived Friday, and giving me a heads up for what I was in for during that warehouse sale.

Thanks to everyone I met,I was a pleasure, and I want to thank you for coming, and I pray you all arrived safely from the fest. Look forward to meeting, and getting to know more of you better at the next one.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
It was nice to meet you Scott,kinda funny actually...we shared some friendly but tense minutes bidding on that PSR and in the end we both walked away empty handed to that last minute sniper with the deep pockets:lol:

:wave:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts