Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a reminder about vendor set up and security. Set-up starts at 2:00 Friday and ends at 8:00pm. This includes both vendor sales and real 1:1 indoor cars. Security will be on hand during the hours of 2:00 to 8:00 pm on Friday and 3:00 to 6:00 on Sunday for tear down. The doors will be locked after show hours. Only CC security staff will have access to the room after show hours.

Two different suppliers are handling the tables for the show this year. Tables 1-60 will be set up before 2:00pm on Friday and will be ready for vendors right away. Tables 61-85 will be delivered and set up by 3:00 on Friday so, if you happen to have been assigned a table number after 60, please understand that the actual tables will not be delivered until 2:00 so there is no rush to move product in until the tables are set. It should not take more than ten minutes to set up these final tables so please bare with me on that issue.

The real 1:1 cars will actually be set up nearest to the exit, loading and unloading area which means everybody setting up will be going back and forth past your vehicle with their equipment so again my advice to you is, set up after the mad rush of vendors.

Thanks

Mark

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Why? Why?!

I'll tell you why!

Robfromsecurityisallyouneedtoknow

So don't let me catch you kicking in the walls and turning the tables upside down. We all know what a vandal you are Markhos! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought it was BOB? Rob, Bob, who cares. He will be stationed at the Marriott again this year. Since the show is at the CC Rob/Bob will be out of his jurisdiction but if he sees you in the hospitality room Mod, you could be dead meat.

A

·
0 Posts
Wait! Wait!

I don't get off of school tell 3:17.... I won't be there to set up tell four.... I hope I have enough time to set up...

:dude:

A

·
0 Posts
Locked in...All Night... EXTRA SECURITY... NO ONE WATCHING

Sounds like fun!!!

<Grins Happily>

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Heres the list so you know what table numbers you have

tables

1-2 Bob Whaley/Lexmark
3 B-100 Hummers/Jeff Penny
4-5 Jim Greer Sho & Go Productions
6-8 Carney Plastics and display cases
9-10 Logan Center PT Cruiser
11 John Hooper
12-13 Bob Szerencse Die-cast
14-15 Jon "Comcast" Wilson
16 Randy Estes
17-22 Bob's Diecast
23-28 Mac's Little Car's
29-30 Charity Auction Table
32-35 Make IT Take It Tables
36-39 Model Kit Contest Tables
40-45 Slot Car Racing Tables
46 Vroom Vroom Hobbies
47 Gasoline Alley for slot car tune ups
48-50 PSR registration and holding tables
51-58 Big Joe's Die-cast
59-60 Kevin Masters Slot Cars
61-62 Route 66 Model Cars
63 Stacey's Die-cast
64 Playing Mantis Sneak Peeks
65-66 RC2/ERTL/AMT display
67-70 Mini Motors/Hot World Customs/Peter Modaffari
71-74 Custom die-cast contest tables
75 Voxxer Racing
76-77 Custom Slot Car contest tables
78-82 Tiny Wheels

31&83-85 overflow

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
Mark,

Will stanchions be available for the 1:1 cars ?.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, but keep in mind, the cars in the back row will have a row of contest tables in front of them so the public will be several feet from touching them. The cars that are within public reach will indeed have stancions.

If you have a set of your own, it would be helpful since I am spreading mine pretty thin.

Thanks

Mark

1 - 10 of 10 Posts