Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pace Car Mustangs

130 sets remain available.
Limit on number of sets has expired. You may purchase additional sets with Chase cars or single orders. No limit.
Car is in prodction stages.
Paymnets can be made now (check or money order).

Mark Hosaflook
14420 Windward Ct
Granger, IN

(no Paypal please)

ADDWC Charity Vega.

Payment for sponsor logos and auctions is due. Final art can't be completed on the casting until payments are in. Orders can't start until final art is complete. Please make logo and auction payments within the next ten (10) days. Orders for ADDWC car can hopefully start Monday the 19th.

Many Thanks

Mark

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
I think having red hubs and black tires for the chase car would look better. The Liberty Promotions Rebel run cars look good with just the hub color change. I have a JL mustang from the Pony Power set that is red w/ red hubs and black tires and it looks very nice. Having the entire wheel red reminds me of the entire white wheel/hub WL's. They look much less realistic and cheapen the look of the car. JMO

·
Tweak 'em and Run
978 Posts
Mark Hosaflook said:
Pace Car Mustangs, ADDWC Charity Vega.

Payment for sponsor logos and auctions is due. Final art can't be completed on the casting until payments are in. Orders can't start until final art is complete. Please make logo and auction payments within the next ten (10) days. Orders for ADDWC car can hopefully start Monday the 19th.

Many Thanks

Mark
Um, Just wanting to verify that you received my $$ by now... The rest will be on its way to you next Friday (payday). Thanks again for two great looking sets. :thumbsup:

Jeff

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you buy 2 sets and the Chase Car, the total is 67.00 shipped (5 cars). You can purchase a matching pair without the chase version for 27.00 shipped.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Payments received so far:

John M
Mike T
Jim R
Trish H
Mike G
John F (both orders)
Chris T
Charles C
Dennis D
Rob M
Christopher D
Brian L
Earl N
Kevin R
John F
Paul F
Dwane H
Jeff M
Bill D
Brian B
A J S
Scott M
Ward W
Kevin Rh
Keith M
Bob J
Cecil D
Bert L
Ron Z
Shawn V
Chris B
Walter M
Bob B
Unpaid orders

Adrian B
Carl C
Mark A
Greg V
John M
J Mills
Christian P
Art M
Ed R
Pat M

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Mark,

I sent my payment on 3/10. You have 2 John M's noted; one on the paid and one on the unpaid. Hopefully you received my payment by now. LMK.
Thanks.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts