Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
I believe that`s the same guy that paid 499.99 for the one last time on the one with BIN.

·
Registered
196 Posts
glhshelby said:
I believe that`s the same guy that paid 499.99 for the one last time on the one with BIN.
he is the same guy that got that one plus right after that he paid $560 for another one and now this one...he outbid me and won alot of grand national white lightnings too...now when i see his name on the bidders list i wont even bid on that item cause i know hes gonna outbid me lol

·
Registered
826 Posts
At that price it makes it tempting to sell mine. It is one of my favorites though . I never thought it would go that high. I wish I would have bought a couple of dinner tickets that year . Oh well . :cool:

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
glhshelby said:
Yes, Berschneider2006 bids high on many items he has won. He bought several cars from me already.

I just saw two of these Lightning Fest Olds bring $225-227.50 that had "sample" on the base, both of which I believe he won as well. It just takes two people who really want the car to get the price this high. :freak:

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
This car actually has a whole lot going for it. Aside from the fact that it is a very popular casting of a great looking car it also factors into several JL genres. It is associated with the Fest so it appeals to those who collect Fest cars. It is needed for anyone that wants to complete the 10th Anniversary sets. Plus if I remeber correctly there were only 175 of these made and this is broken down even further by half with 10 Ann tires and half with white lightning tires showing. I believe that there were even a few with front and back different tires while in the pack.

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
I had 2. Sold one last year for $150.00. I am happy with that. I kept the one with mixed tires. I know of 4 of these. Here's a pic.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
glad i got mine for a grand total of around $12! (after scoring a GL GM and trading it off).

Still wont list it, even for that high. Such a well sought after car that i would never be able to get my hands on one again

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
I just wanted the anniv. challenger and won 1 for $72 [#150] and the other for $250`ish,but I sold the 250`ish one for $269 to pay for 2 BJ GM cuda`s so I`m still happy with letting it go. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts