Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for my own peace of mind. This is it, right?

Item Number 170099695347

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
I don't have one, but that does look like it. I thought the dinner car had a white base, he doesn't mention that. I could be wrong on the base.

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in a "cant believe it" mode. I have one of these loose in my Fest display case with Thanks Team on the base. I've had it for a while and it was the same card. I pick up my mail on the way to work and got this today. I wanted a numbered one to match. I asked a co-worker what the number was (didnt have my glasses) and he said Thanks Team. Sure enough. I just want to be sure I didnt stumble on something else. I wasnt at Fest.

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I double checked Wyatts site. I just wanted to be sure. I dont need two of them. I guess I'll put it on the swap and sell board and try to trade it for a numbered one. Thats all I wanted in the first place. How many of these were made?

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Congrats! Thats awesome! I had been bidding on that same one, but lost track and it ended before I had time to get back to it. Alot of peope don't realize that's a Fest car

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
The Thanks Team cars were only given out to employees and their families who worked the Fest warehouse sale that year. AL the ones given for the Surprise at the dinner are numbered

I do not have a Thanks Team myself, I always forget to look for one.... someday.. there is plenty of time - but it does mean I do not have one of each Fest car...... yet.

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
I have a numbered one and did not know that there was a thank you car like that. Could you post a pic of the bottom? I'd love to see it.

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll learn to post pics some day. Mr. Stubbs will be the new owner.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:
What is the BIN on that car? Can't see the bay at work.
it is set at $100 or best offer. the listing also includes a clean & dirty general lee, bttf delorean and two redline club exclusive hotwheels. i have no idea what the HW exclusives are worth to determine if the asking price is reasonable. :confused:

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I picked mine up for about $42 shipped. It wasnt listed as a Fest car.

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
Mark Hosaflook said:
How much are those going for now?

Generally $35 to $40

1 - 15 of 15 Posts