Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not much luck at warehouse sale! Picked up a couple of releases of Military Muscle from Tiny Wheels at Century Center and low and behold upon opening 2 case a white lightning!! WW11 DODGE WC 57 COMAND CAR, white wheels !! COOL :wave:

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
Sounds like ya did OK since ya were looking for Military Muscle stuff, congrats.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I went through once and found nothing , so decided to go through again and I did find a wl tow truck from American Heros series , I was happy to get that, seems like there weren't very many whites at the warehouse this year .

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
I found all but one CITH car(the Camaro), all 18 Military Muscle I was missing, and a few other odds and ins. It was good over all, and for $1 per car, the price was awesome!

Wasn't looking for whites, and didn't find any, either.

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Wyatt said:
I found all but one CITH car(the Camaro), all 18 Military Muscle I was missing, and a few other odds and ins. It was good over all, and for $1 per car, the price was awesome!

Wasn't looking for whites, and didn't find any, either.
I found one WL on a bent card.
Of the rest nothing but great 1.00 deals on some cars I haven't been able to find. Even picked up some 2.00 Magmas. Very good deals.
Wyatt, it was great meeting you. I had a lot of fun.

Do post those pictures soon.

-Peter

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
no big finds at the sale this year , I think I might have spent $20 . I was looking for alot of regulars too and couldn't seem to get to them before they were gone like the gold series stuff . The price couldn't be beat though .

Most of the stuff I picked up was later on at the century center or at the hotel . Found quite a few cars I was after . I did finally get a mopar or no car red 68 charger WL at the end of the day on sunday but the guy I picked it up from neglected to tell me the card had a huge crease in it that I didn't notice until later when I opened the protecto pack :( Other than that though lots of cool stuff although not very much older regulars .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts