Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Behalf on Terri, Rita, & myself (Barb), we just wanted to thank you guys for including us once again at your fest. We all had a great time seeing everyone and meeting those of you who were here for the first time. Sounds like everyone had a good time, and thats what it's all about.

A special thanks to Shane for rounding up the extra dinner seats for us..That was really sweet of him...

Good luck to you all in the future collecting and take care!!!

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
And I was very pleased to meet you ladies, although I could kick myself for not standing up and conversing with you eye-to-eye. My bad. I do hope you'll forgive me.

Hope to see you ladies posting here often. Believe me when I say you are already missed.

:)

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
bb2 said:
On Behalf on Terri, Rita, & myself (Barb), we just wanted to thank you guys for including us once again at your fest. We all had a great time seeing everyone and meeting those of you who were here for the first time. Sounds like everyone had a good time, and thats what it's all about.

A special thanks to Shane for rounding up the extra dinner seats for us..That was really sweet of him...

Good luck to you all in the future collecting and take care!!!
Barb, although we were at the same table for a while, we never actually met. However, it as a pleasure to have almost met you. You and Terri kept the conversation lively, that's for sure.

·
7,461 Posts
And I forget was it 24th or 18th scale??? no thats right 18 was too big...

Seriously tho, loved seeing you ladies again... I just wish I was in jakes seat... between two good looking ladies like Yourself and Terri.. Yowsers....

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
i again had the pleasure of sitting beside one of the girls,,,,,,(no names),,,,,,she was very good company and evenb though i have only known her in person for a couple short periods of time,,,,will always consider her a friend. and thanks again for that ride to the LS,,,,,,,:lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts