Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
5,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Custom folk -

Just in case you have not looked at the set-up for the custom contest this year - check it out. Aside from the regular categories we have added some additional twists this year.

One category in particular REBELious RODS that never were should prove to be an interesting category.

This year we will also have a Display Area for non-entries and to show off some of your additional custom work.

Check out all the details at FEST CUSTOM CONTEST

All of the additional FEST info will be just clicks away from that page!!

Standard Categories:
Junior Mild, Junior Wild
Adult Mild, Adult Wild

Special Prize Categories:
a. Custom Work Truck or Commercial Vehicle (Work Truck and Commercial Vehicle Customs)
b. Fast and Imported (Imports and Foreign Car Customs)
c. REBELious RODS that should have been (Open Hood Exposed Engine Customs)

Rules:
All class entries must be JL castings.

Wheels may be swapped, but the castings themselves MUST BE JL piece.

Mild classified as wheel swaps, paint and decals.

Wild includes body modifications, extensive paint, etc.

Entry must be done by entrant - no purchased, contracted or traded customs allowed.

One car - One category per entry.

May enter as many cars as you like in as many categories as you like.

All entries must be registered Saturday morning between 10-12noon to be eligible for contest.

Late entries will not be eligible for prize categories - but can be displayed in display area.

Display area available for non-contest pieces, these must also be registered.

Awards presented Sunday morning - after opening.

Entries can be picked up AFTER 12noon on Sunday and MUST be picked up by the entrant.

All entries not picked up by event closing will be come the property of Mini-Motors, Inc.

Questions can be directed to [email protected]

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
dipstick said:

Awards presented Sunday morning - after opening.

Entries can be picked up AFTER 12noon on Sunday and MUST be picked up by the entrant.

Bummer :( I didn't realize that the customs contest was set up this way. I do not plan on being there on Sunday, and since it doesn't make any sense to pay regristration fees for pieces that I won't be able to compete with, I probably wont bring anything to the show.

·
Banned
5,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
re

Zeb -

There is no entry fee so there is no prob there.

If you could make arrangements with one of the guys to pickup your car and send it to you - the judging will not take place until Sunday morning though - that is chiseled in stone.

I just won't be responsible for getting 35 cars back to folks at clean-up.

·
Banned
5,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thought I would bump this back up since there is talk about the contest and so everyone can see the rules again.

Let me know if you have any further questions [email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts