Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All matching set numbers are sold out (1-65). Many thanks!!!

The remaining cars will now be offered up for sale individually for those who want extras of a certain casting or did not want the complete set.

Prices:

2 sets of all four cars (8 cars total) with each four car set having matching numbers, 58.00 delivered.

1 set of all four cars with matching numbers, 30.00 delivered.

REMAINING CARS:
Extra Camaro PSR, 12.00 each while supplies last
Extra Cobra ET Racer, 12.00 each while supplies last
Extra Blue Chrome Rocket 500 car, 7.00 each while supplies last
Extra Custom Contest Car, 7.00 each while supplies last

These are offered on a first come, first ordered basis by e-mail. None of these cars will be numbered below "66". [email protected]. If you want any stand alone castings and have not ordered a complete set you need to add 3.00 for postage.

All payments can be sent to:

Mark Hosaflook
14420 Windward Ct
Granger, IN

As always, check or Money Order is fine, sorry no Paypal. Payments don't need to be mailed out until February 2nd, 2007. Shipments should start to go out the second week in February.

Many, MANY thanks!!!

Mark

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
I may be in the minority here but I like these kind of cars so much better than any WL. Thanks Mark for making these available!!!!!!
Sorry that Fest as we know it seems to be no more but I am sure that we can continue the tradition in some manner.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Puppycat said:
I may be in the minority here but I like these kind of cars so much better than any WL. Thanks Mark for making these available!!!!!!
Sorry that Fest as we know it seems to be no more but I am sure that we can continue the tradition in some manner.

I think the same way, in fact I am getting rid of most of my whites.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As of Monday morning, only non-matching numbers remain of Cobras, Rocket 500 and Custom Concept cars.

Many thanks to all

Mark

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
WOW that was quick! I'm glad they went so quickly. Is there any word when the ADDWC Charity Cars will be available? How much they will be?

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lpgeoteacher said:
WOW that was quick! I'm glad they went so quickly. Is there any word when the ADDWC Charity Cars will be available? How much they will be?
Until two minutes ago I thought that whole program was in jeopardy. We have the big issues to work out first, then the events will fall in line, then the 2007 castings will be worked out. We aren't there yet Chris.

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
Can't wait to place them in the collector case.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts