Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Everything except for a red card Bad News signed by Tome Daniels for the first Fest - if I open it, it is not signed anymore

Oh and missing the Pink Chrome Challenger Slot, Blue Chrome Boss Slot and Green Chrome Yenko Slot Cars

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Here is my Carney 10th Anniversary Case - can't find my 2 Toy Fair cars, but I know they are here somewhere!!! Still need to find the H2 Hummer and Toy Fair cars - then need to get the Escalade and Challenger from the contest!!!

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
robmcin said:
Here is my Carney 10th Anniversary Case - can't find my 2 Toy Fair cars, but I know they are here somewhere!!! Still need to find the H2 Hummer and Toy Fair cars - then need to get the Escalade and Challenger from the contest!!!

Is that case a special fest item only or can anyone order one ? I did not see that case on the carney website . Any info would be much appericated
Thanks

VERY NICE COLLECTION OF CARS TOO!!!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
luckymopar416 said:
Is that case a special fest item only or can anyone order one ? I did not see that case on the carney website . Any info would be much appericated
Thanks

VERY NICE COLLECTION OF CARS TOO!!!!!! :thumbsup:
Log on to Carney and e-mail them about this case. They still have some and were going to post it on HT. It is a very nice case.

Mark

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Mike,

I just figure its ONLY 2 cars.... the Escalade really shouldn't be too bad as it is a 1 of 1008 run, fairly common in the JL world

Now, the Challenger on the other hand............... :eek:

Oh... packaging? I can send you all my packaging if you would like!!! :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.