Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Everything except for a red card Bad News signed by Tome Daniels for the first Fest - if I open it, it is not signed anymore

Oh and missing the Pink Chrome Challenger Slot, Blue Chrome Boss Slot and Green Chrome Yenko Slot Cars

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Nice Rob. They look good with the club cars and the Hobby Talk 350Z. That PT Cruiser is the Logan charity car isn't it? What is the Superbird from.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Here is my Carney 10th Anniversary Case - can't find my 2 Toy Fair cars, but I know they are here somewhere!!! Still need to find the H2 Hummer and Toy Fair cars - then need to get the Escalade and Challenger from the contest!!!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mine is getting better....wonder how Maek's is doing!! :D

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
robmcin said:
Here is my Carney 10th Anniversary Case - can't find my 2 Toy Fair cars, but I know they are here somewhere!!! Still need to find the H2 Hummer and Toy Fair cars - then need to get the Escalade and Challenger from the contest!!!

Is that case a special fest item only or can anyone order one ? I did not see that case on the carney website . Any info would be much appericated
Thanks

VERY NICE COLLECTION OF CARS TOO!!!!!! :thumbsup:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
sonicsgp1 said:
Hey Rob, whats up with the white visor on the camaro fest. NICE NUMBER
Stacy

Bobb is correct, that is one of the prototypes - I am still in shock that I have it!!!

Rob

John, yhm about the case

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
luckymopar416 said:
Is that case a special fest item only or can anyone order one ? I did not see that case on the carney website . Any info would be much appericated
Thanks

VERY NICE COLLECTION OF CARS TOO!!!!!! :thumbsup:
Log on to Carney and e-mail them about this case. They still have some and were going to post it on HT. It is a very nice case.

Mark

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
robmcin said:
then need to get the Escalade and Challenger from the contest!!!
:rolleyes: Tell me about it. I am collecting this series, too, having done the packaging. I don't know how on earth I will get these 2. I hate to think of ebay prices.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Mike,

I just figure its ONLY 2 cars.... the Escalade really shouldn't be too bad as it is a 1 of 1008 run, fairly common in the JL world

Now, the Challenger on the other hand............... :eek:

Oh... packaging? I can send you all my packaging if you would like!!! :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts