Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome... For your approval, I present to you this fine sporting automobile of uncommon pedigree - direct from Maranello!

Have a look around. Feel free to inspect the 720 horsepower V-12 engine, hand assembled. Or caress the exclusive ruby red paint, all twelve layers hand polished by six sweaty Italians just for you! Smell the tires if you wish, our sales associates will be in the office if you seek further assistance. Just ring the bell.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Maranello will paint your car any color you want, just costs extra. :thumbsup:

A real 599XX for comparison. Make sure to turn your volume UP!

·
Banned
565 Posts
Welcome... For your approval, I present to you this fine sporting automobile of uncommon pedigree - direct from Maranello!

Have a look around. Feel free to inspect the 720 horsepower V-12 engine, hand assembled. Or caress the exclusive ruby red paint, all twelve layers hand polished by six sweaty Italians just for you! Smell the tires if you wish, our sales associates will be in the office if you seek further assistance. Just ring the bell.
Ring Ring......... I would like the keys to take a test drive, and throw in one of those sweaty Italians for kicks...:thumbsup: Oh wait I hope they are sweaty male Italians... :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Great pics, dude!

·
Premium Member
8,998 Posts
Nice Ferrari 599XX Secret Super Treasure Hunt Find Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ring Ring......... I would like the keys to take a test drive, and throw in one of those sweaty Italians for kicks...:thumbsup: Oh wait I hope they are sweaty male Italians... :lol:
No problem Shelly, I'll throw in one of the sweaty Italians for you! His name is Mario, he's 64 years of age, speaks very little English, but he's a five-foot-three, 253 pound bundle of joy. He has six adorable grandchildren, and loves lots of wine, which is why he has to pee a lot. Have fun, but his wife says get him home by 8pm, so don't be late! :tongue:

·
Banned
565 Posts
No problem Shelly, I'll throw in one of the sweaty Italians for you! His name is Mario, he's 64 years of age, speaks very little English, but he's a five-foot-three, 253 pound bundle of joy. He has six adorable grandchildren, and loves lots of wine, which is why he has to pee a lot. Have fun, but his wife says get him home by 8pm, so don't be late! :tongue:
LOL Great, I am 42, I may give poor Mario a heart attack going so fast in that Ferrari, and then his wife might sue me...:( Do you have any single ripped sweaty
Italians? ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts