Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to let u guys know kevin klyber had a stroke 2 days ago ,hes doing fine still in the hospital in springfield ,if anyone is interested in calling him to cheer him up (anybody but kelm lol ) pm me and ill get u the # to the hospital

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
just wanted to let u guys know kevin klyber had a stroke 2 days ago ,hes doing fine still in the hospital in springfield ,if anyone is interested in calling him to cheer him up (anybody but kelm lol ) pm me and ill get u the # to the hospital
Oh sure pick on me. It's you fast guys that put him in hospital with him trying to keep up.

You sure he just wasn't shaken up during that A-main last week?

Kevin's a good guy and hopefully he'll be ok to make it to Vinton.:thumbsup:

I'll give him a call to cheer him up. He'll up and dancing with you guys soon.
Hmmmmmmm, maybe a JibJab coming up.:)

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Hmmm....maybe to much Showgirls for the old man in Ft. Wayne. Get better Kevin....good luck with the back surgery too!!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
That is truly bad news...My Dad and I wish Kevin a Speedy Recovery! It won't be the same without the "other" pink car at the track.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Thank You

Hi guys, Thanks for the Best wishes. I will let you know if I find anything else out today. He told me he was going under the knife yesterday but that may have been for his back which was set for Monday.

He has been Txt me daily and I will pass on anything I find out.

From Team KevBuilt Thanks :thumbsup:
Jack

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Just got a Txt from Kevin, He is under a LOT of pain meds so please hold any calls till he gets out. He said they may release him on Monday so we will see.

Thanks Guys
Jack

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
best wishes my friend! hope you get better soon!! i could tell he was really hurtin,his text messages were really sketchy yesterday!!!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts