Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 678 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Nice blues!

I see your blue with white stripes and raise you a blue with black stripes and a blue with red stripes.

And just for the heck of it, black with blue stripes and blue with no stripes.

I'll bet the driver of this Firebird is feelin' a bit blue right about now.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I found another to add to my grabber blue collection. Don't that lil' Fox know he don't have a chance? (I hope you don't mind a cameo appearance by one I posted before lol)

Lil' Fox learned his lesson, an unmarked is sent in. One little tap and that 'Stang is already spinning out of control. Poor little Horsie. It takes a Mopar to challenge a Mopar. :devil:

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
Feeling BLUE?

OK, so it's like this: First we had a thread for yellow cars, then green ones. Back in March I tried to start one for orange cars but that fizzled out pretty fast. A couple weeks ago, Duncan started a "Red Thread". So where's the love for BLUE CARS??? I'm here to fix that situation, starting with this beauty:

"Yellow" has more than 900 hits at the moment, and I'm sure there hasn't been much duplication. I know I try not to post up a car that someone else has already posted. So, whaddaya say, have any blue gems you want to show off?

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
No, I'm not intentionally pushing all my blue Corvairs of on you guys all at once - My Photobucket is on my "Corvair Toys and Diecast" page at the moment and it's just easier to grab a shot from there than to go looking on a different page... :

(Love the Beer Wagon and it's attendants, Al!)

1 - 20 of 678 Posts