Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been running a 5 in Darkside wing with a full spoiler on my Proto Dodge.Going to try a 6 in BRP super wing with no spoiler and half spoiler.What do you guys like?

Thanks Jake

·
Registered
7,343 Posts
I like the BRP, usually the BiLevel one cause you can leave the Bi- part in or take it out...but they seem to be really fragile the last couple years.

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
I like the thunder wings.. I know alot of locals who dont like them because they break easily. I take some shoo goo and smear a thin coat on the seams, on top and bottom.. Never had one break doing it this way.. Ive even fixed a few thinder wings this way for people and they got a whole season on them after that.. this is on a high speed cap tire track to..

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
BY FAR..the best wing is the PRP product wing(Pedano)...the strongest...best built wing in the market...never broke any...look good also...i'll post a pix soon..

Eric Salvas

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
ericsalvas said:
BY FAR..the best wing is the PRP product wing(Pedano)...the strongest...best built wing in the market...never broke any...look good also...i'll post a pix soon..

Eric Salvas
Where might we get one of these?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Richie King taught me this a few yrs back: take an old buds wing bottom,cut 2 -1 1/2" long x 3/8ths pieces,fold in half to make an "L" shape,then shoe goo to each bottom and side dam.I've got some wings probably 2 yrs old like this.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys I did the ole antanna tube betwine the wing sides to stiffen it up.

Yea I have broke 5 of the 5 in ones.The one I just replaced was cracked on both sides but sill useable.I was going to get a 6 in Darkside but they were out of stock when I was ordering so I went with the BRP.

Jake

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Pedano's wing (PRP)...you can reach him trough here...log in name is...either

Stephen Pedano...or Tom Pedano

Eric

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I personally swear by the Thunder Wings. They come in 3 sizes and 2 different thicknesses.

The Pedano wing looks like a Thunder wing that has been reinforced. Looks like best just became better!

Antonio

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
hands downs on this one the Pedano wing. I have seen these wings go through hell and back and not break. the only reason I ever change the wing is because it's scratched up from running asphalt. Tom Pedano makes them and sells them here locally.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Pedano wing hands down the best wing out there. Have ran the same wing for two years. Tom... built a new car I will be needing another one. See you at sticklands

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
anybody ever hear of an OZWING? pretty cool 1 piece wing.comes in small and large.you can mount them close to trunk if desired.i will get a pic or 2 to show you.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts