Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Lola GT By RRR, Just like the way it looks, how low you can get it for racing.

Later The Original Lola was my Body of choice when Fray rules only allowed Aurora Bodies I miss those days Rockinator

·
BANNED
8,111 Posts
Dan has said that the master prototype for the dash xl 500 galaxie has been lost by the proposed manufacturer. nothing further has been revealed
all the older masters are still being held in receivership at the factory where the bodies were produced until the bankruptcy of the company is complete and it's creditors can be satisfied as best possible.
while the masters are Dan's property, anything that was in the factory when assets were seized will be frozen there until such time that a court of law decides whether they will be sold along with the companies assets to satisfy outstanding debts.

white Xlerator 41 Willys with blue flames.

·
Registered
591 Posts
My white Lola GT. It was in my first set I got for Christmas 45 years ago. I was 11. We had nothing but the original skinny tires. Man that thing would fly around the outside lane with that rear end hugging the gaurdrails. WOW! Am I that old?

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I have to say my favorite body is the JL Grand National, with posts added for the Tjet chassis, why AW / JL or someone has not done this for the masses is beyond me. Its a good looking body and you can bury the chassis in it and it handles great.

Boosted

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
My Fave body is probably the 41 Willys in either original or repop, it just has so many ways to mod it for drag or circle track. A close 2nd would be the Aurora Hot Rod(either coupe or roadster) original or repop, and liking it for the same reasons as the Willys.
Also, I must mention I have a great fondness for the Aurora Camaro and Cougar Bodies as well, but I just like em left stock with maybe better wheels.... those two just remind me of awesome looking Pony cars of that era.

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
cant seem to find the painted dash (t-jet) camaros.
There might be a few around, but you'll probably pay top dollar for them. I think Dash sold out of the painted ones. He does have kits available on the bay, usually for a good buy it now price. Sadly, I believe the tooling for the Camaro is tied up in a closed down factory. Hopefully, he gets all his tooling back once things get straightened out.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts