Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy fathers day to all the Aussie dads here:hat:.
My son loves me- I know because he gave me the DENCOMM prototype Pendulum. It's getting to the stage where I'm having trouble trying to find places to stash my kits!!:p
Not that it'll slow me down any.....

Chris.:hat:

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Chris happy dad's day. You mean to tell me you get a boithday, and a daddy day in the same week?

Let's raise a glass! the wifes' at her Mom's and I'm having a great day..

These girls say your car is nice and clean now where is the tip?

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Love the girls Steve. When you wrap them up to post to me, please make sure to poke airholes in the box. Last time I forgot to...:(

Chris.:)

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
You got it! looks like I won't need to use alot of "padding" though..
they appear well "padded"
Did I just say that?...that's really scary.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Not to make too much of a big deal about it, but I kinda wish you guys wouldn't get too raunchy here -- one of the things I like about this board is it's pretty tasteful. I don't post enough to feel I have a right to push, and don't want to make a fight, just don't know how to ask otherwise -- I really would appreciate keeping some restraint, though, and hope you understand.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Kit,
I'm sorry if you took offense to the posts here, but please try to understand we mean no harm. We've always been careful not to be rude to each other and treat each other with mutual respect, but I really can't see why you find this offensive. There's much, much worse on TV and all over the net and we've posted pics and made comments in this vein since I joined the forums at least... (maybe it's my fault...:p).
The mods keep tabs on things and pull us back into line when warranted. Believe me Kit, they do their jobs well and they're very fair so maybe it's best left to them to decide if a thread is heading in a bad direction.

Chris.:)

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks son. Where's the new Corvette you promised me?!?
The ladies are on the way- I need the car....

Chris.:p

·
Registered
344 Posts
Thanks for the courtesy, Auroranut. Don't mean to be a spoilsport, and certainly there's worse stuff out there. No doubt. As it happens, I have a kid, and it's hard to find places to go together, and this is one, and the semi-nudes were a little over the line I tend to see here. Again, hope you understand.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:p:p:p Good one Scott!!

Dad:)

·
Registered
882 Posts
Hope you had a good one Chris, and thanks for the Dad's Day wishes Guys.

My kids picked me up a 'non-Dremel' Dremel... Make sense? I was well chuffed with that... Got a few kits lingering here because they needed a little more than my baby Arlec tool would deliver.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hi Ozy,

Your kids must really love you :) I bought a dremmel about 5 years ago and it was the best £30 I ever spent (Bought it cheap of eVilBay). :thumbsup:

Simon

1 - 20 of 25 Posts