Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Andrew ran a 83 the same nite and I was behind his 1/4 lap with a 82 .

Chucks fast lap was a 3.500(Maverick) Andrews was a 3.511(KSG Gen2) and mine was a 3.510 (KSG Gen2)

Andrew still has the 4300 record of 87 laps but we have not run them in a while.We should start running them agine next week or the week after.

Jake

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hey Andy I'm heading to Showtime (now called Metro), this weekend to re-aquaint myself with the concrete wall. I just got my 10.5 in the mail today so I can get back into racing where there is actually a race. Brushless 4300 seems to be the new Sportsman Mod. Hope my Spectrum behaves correctly. Hope you bring home the A-main tonite. K.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Andrew takes the win this week with 82 laps I had a wreck and lost a lap but all most chased him down just ran out of time.

Some one has a new CEFX at the track and that muther is quick.

Shane said he is going to start running touring car J/K ha ha ha.

Jake :wave:

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Andauuuuhrew is going down this week :wave:

I hope to see our novice 13.5 class start up this week .

It will be nice to race with the doors open agine.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Andboooo pulled it out agine this week.We had Rich new to running with us blocking Shane :tongue:

Got to run some 10.5 agine allso fun class. :thumbsup:

Jake

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Chuck up the anty agine this week with a 85 lap run :thumbsup:

And Shane took Andrews 10.5 record buy a squeek 87 laps. :p

Jake

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Had not been at the track for a while was nice to come up and see some changes made can't wait to come race agine.

Jake :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Had a great Oval touring truck turnout last week as well as 13.5.Mini sliders never saw so many cart wheels :p

Jake

1 - 20 of 21 Posts