Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,279 Posts
Riddle me this....?

As far as I know, at least in the States... the newer Dodge Chargers were this way... the earlier ones did NOT have the "swipe", or indentation on the side, and had the regular, 2 taillights.... The newer ones DID have the "swipe", or side indentation and had the LED lights that went all the way across the back as taillights...

Now I know they used both types in the movie, you can tell by taillights... but I just saw this GL Charger Police car today in the store and noticed it does NOT have the indentation or "swipe" on the side, but DOES have the LED-all the way across the back- taillights...

Is this a Brazil thing or just another GL screw-up? ... What year is that Police Charger supposed to be?

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Riddle me this....?

As far as I know, at least in the States... the newer Dodge Chargers were this way... the earlier ones did NOT have the "swipe", or indentation on the side, and had the regular, 2 taillights.... The newer ones DID have the "swipe", or side indentation and had the LED lights that went all the way across the back as taillights...

Now I know they used both types in the movie, you can tell by taillights... but I just saw this GL Charger Police car today in the store and noticed it does NOT have the indentation or "swipe" on the side, but DOES have the LED-all the way across the back- taillights...

Is this a Brazil thing or just another GL screw-up? ... What year is that Police Charger supposed to be?
GL has put out both, the 2010 version(the older one without the side swipes) was in Hollywood Series 2 and the 2011(the new one with the side swipes) is in Hollywood series 4.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts