Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Sunday October 3rd will be the annual fall gas challenge at McCulloughs Offroad in Sarver, PA. $30 entry per class with a 50% cash payout in all classes. 1/8 Scale Buggy, 1/10 Scale Nitro Truck, and Monster Truck. 45 minute A-mains, 30 minute B-mains. Racing starts at noon!

Also, the building is almost complete!! Indoor dirt racing finally comes to Western, PA this winter! Check out the pic of the new race facility at www.mcculloughs-offroad.com We hope to be racing indoors by mid-November.

Also, this Saturday the fall schedule starts. Club races now start at 2PM instead of 5, so if you plan on joining us be sure to get there early! :)

·
Used to be racer......
4,210 Posts
Could have sworn the site said 2 when I looked last night.

·
Registered
816 Posts
JEEZ!! 2 hours after work and Bob is smashed!?

One day at a time brother.

Al,what time do you think racing will be done?
I have to be in North Hills about 8:00pm on Oct 9th.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bob - that's ok. I was due to be right for once :)

Tom - I'm not sure. It all depends on number of entries. I would say we'll probably be finishing around 8pm on most Saturday nights unless we have a light turnout, but that's just a guess. I'd say take the normal time that we finish and subtract 3 hours....

·
Registered
816 Posts
Thanks Al.
I'm gonna be hopping up a Mini T to race with you.
Keeping the motor stock,getting a ball diff and good shocks and bearings,that's it.
I wasn't going to race next Sat,but I might if we finish early enough.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mini -T's rule... I think that's going to be a pretty hot class this winter when we move inside. I think I'm going brushless with mine. The new associated mini truck looks pretty sweet too....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts