Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Format will be Friday night practice Saturday race.

Mark your calendars! Tell everyone!

Classes
stock TC (17.5 blinky)
Mod TC
Cvta
World GT/ SCAR

And if entries are high enough
Mini
F1
1/12

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As of Monday Septmber 10th we will be resuming racing Wed Nights @ 5pm and Saturdays @ 9am for On-road. Offroad will still be Saturday starting at 3pm

We have two completely separate timing systems so we can facilitate two different races happening simultaneously

For any racers coming from out of town I will have the shop open early Friday morning. Possibly Thursday night if there's an interest.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok guys the time has come. The trophys must be ordered. So the cut off for the classes is Monday. If there is a class with less then 5 entries it will be dropped. So if your on the fence its time to jump. Registration will still be open for the remaining classes up until and including race day.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Ok guys the time has come. The trophys must be ordered. So the cut off for the classes is Monday. If there is a class with less then 5 entries it will be dropped. So if your on the fence its time to jump. Registration will still be open for the remaining classes up until and including race day.
Adam you have a new email.

thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got ya Willie.

Its official! The formula one class has been cancelled due to lack of interest. Registration continues for the remaining classes. Thank you to all those who have pre registered. Trophy order is being placed tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Adam, what a great place you guys have, I will have to come back soon. Thanks for running the races without any issues still made it home in
a decent time.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We were glad to have you out. The day was great with guys coming in from Ottawa to Michigan. With 109 entries I had to keep rolling to get three qualifiers done in a reasonable amount of time. Look forward to seeing you guys more.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts