Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 40 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Frank - Whats up with your cell phone? Ive tried to call you all week? Ohwell Ill see ya Saturday. Good to hear you and pops are coming.

Joel - Good call, I hope the michigan guys can make it.

Ziggy - so far its Me, Frank, Ricky, You and hopefully Pete and at least a few more for mod. Hope to see all you there!

Mario...

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Mario,
Frank told me Sunday he no longer has his cell phone.
Last time I talked to both Pete and Rocket on the net, they said they were planning on making it out for some mod action.

Adrian, check your email, you should have that setup now.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Eric,
Cool. Sounds like we are gonna have a good turnout for this race. Also good to hear that PRS is helping out on the prizes as well!!! Thanks Tony!

See ya at the track, Mar.....

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Loved the race last year and looking forward to being there again this year......Maybe the rain will stay away and we can play in the sun .....SRM

Mario did you get ahold of that guy ...

EROCK did you get ahold of the guy you were trying to call...SRM

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Rocket,
Thanks for the info, got a hold of him and everything is taken care of.

Just got my body painted for the race, nothing like being ahead of the game, LOL

Can't wait, should be a great one.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Rocket- Yes I finally got ahold of him. We should be well taken care of as far as the horsepower is concerned! Gotta tell ya, I ran saturday for the first time and WOW is the track Awesome! Walt really made this track super smooth and fun to race on! Of course I had so much rust on my wheel I kept mowing the grass in turn 1 I dont think Walt will have to mow it for the next month! Also the blue thing was hooked up! NICE! :thumbsup:

See ya there! I guess the rumor is Myself, Frankie and Ricky will attempt some Mod on the 21st of this month, so if you can make it for some T + T, we would love to have ya! Later,,,, Mario.......

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Jamie,
We have all been running stock this summer.

This is a good stock setup:

Fronts
LF-BSR Purple
RF- BSR Double Purple
LR- BSR Pink
RR - BSR Double Pink (some even get away with a Purple)

For 19T I would probably go down to a Pink RR and leave the rest alone.
I know Frank P. ran 19T last year at the big race, Frank can you help out?
Thanks
Eric

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Thanks Frank

Just wanted to let everyone know the track is closed just this Saturday 8/7/04.

Walt is traveling to a 1/4 scale race.

See everyone on the 14th

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Mario,
I will be there the 14th. Fantasy draft on the 21st and wedding on the 28th then the 4th is the open.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Eric,

Darn! I will be there the 21st for sure and then prolly once before the big race and then the 18th. After that pull out the hoover and sweep the track cause it's time to go racing on the carpet!

See ya soon! Mario...

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Adrian,
From the guys I talked to looks to be a good one. I emailed alot of guys from out of town. A majority said they would be making it out.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Frank,

You'll be there with your 7x1's alright. You'll de driving the big orange dump truck too! 8's and 9's should do the trick. The 21st is a go, see ya there.

Ziggy, Pete, Rocket, can you guys make on the 21st for alittle T&T?

Mario...

21 - 40 of 164 Posts