1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FALL CLASSIC RACE
At Classic Hobbies Raceway
September 18, 2004

The date has been set. Please check out the flyer attached for more information.

I have heard from many that they will be attendence, so come out and let's make it a good one before carpet season starts.

3 heats with a re-sort after heat #2, Mains will be under the lights !!!

Other Information:
TRACK INFO:
Smooth asphalt, approx 285' runline, 14 foot lanes, slight banking
PIT AREA:
Inside - Plenty of pit space in the indoor track area, Items needed Bar Stool, 6 way outlet
Outside - Large outdoor area for Trailers, RV's, Canopy's. Items needed - Tables, Chairs, Long Extension cord
TIRES: Foam tires only, no caps
TRACTION COMPOUNDS:
Trinity Tire Tweak, Trinity Red Dot, Jack the Gripper

For more information and track pics, please check out our track thread:
http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/showt...?t=82890&page=1
Also please see
www.classichobbiesraceway.com

Hotel info will be posted shortly

Attention Manufacturers:
If you are interested in sponsoring door prizes for this race please email Eric at [email protected]
I will be sending out an email to those who have helped out in the past.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just wanted to throw this out on the general discussion thread so everyone in the Northeast can see it.

If anyone is interested in Mod action I know I'm in and Frank P is in, also Im sure Rick L. will be down for some mod. Let us know so we can prep for the crowd. Thanks.... Mario

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
2 quick things.

There will be a 1/10th scale Nitro class, I dont know if he put it on the flyer yet. For Rules or setup help email me at [email protected]

There has been an addition to the track. Thanks to a few local racers and Walt for there time/help . There now is 2 additional (Stadium) Lights we put up on a 30 foot telephone pole....(WOW!!! THEY ARE SUPER BRIGHT)

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Mario is gonna race,. i done fell out of my chair!

Looks like a mod class might happen maybe we can coax Blackstock into coming out agian this year,..how bout it Mike?

see yall in a few weeks,. i'm on a little break
Frank p.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Get back in that chair and work on that car. I might even beable to swing a few weekly shows this summer too. I know I know you missed me so much right? Buuuuuuuuuuuudy! :p

Frank, probally in a few weeks I'll be out to get lapped in stock!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Almost forgot, Can the Custom Works boys make it up from the east? Love to see Arnie and the gang again!

Arnie, If you need any info on the race or hotels Email me or Eric (Erock) for info. Hope to see everyone that attended last year and more to come.

Pete and Ziggy??? Can you guys come also?

·
Registered
676 Posts
Who are you and where is the real "I don't race anymore" Mario? Just kidding. Really looking forward to racing with you. I gots my brother back!!

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
ACE said:
Nope...foam tires are for carpet......
Dusty,
You gotta be kidding me....you got indoor tires that will work......... heck I'll even give ya a set to run. LOL

You know what nevermind, stay home, I'll get Sky to come up. He's the real hotshoe down there from what I hear.......muahahahah

Just having some fun on here with ya, no harm intetended.

Did you get that Epic motor geared right? I have had pretty good luck with mine lately. I mean it's not blowing the doors off the Monster motors or anything, but I am running pretty compeitive times with it and when geared right stays cool for the temps outside right now.

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Hey This is Kevin Henson I think that Jim and me are gonna be coming up for the big one from MOunt Vernon. I dont think sky is gonna be racing for a while he has a new girlfriend, we cant even get him to go to jacks anymore. Gotta e-mail him and harrass him about the new girl. Later Kevin

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Hey Kevin, hope you guys make it up.
A good starting point for stock are green springs up front, blue springs in the rear.
Purple LF, Double Purple RF, In the rear guys have been using anything from Greens to Aquas to Pinks to Purples. The harder the faster if you can get hookup.
Let me know if you need anything else.

Eric H.

Kevin,
By the way, there is another thread going on over in the "Other Events" section for more info.

·
Registered
31 Posts
hello a friend and i would like to come over and run are cars on saterday. do you have an out door track? if so whats your adress?

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Ummm...this thread is over five years old, and from what I understand, the place is now an indoor offroad facility <?>. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, because I was just in Akron this past week and was going to look this place up, until I found out it was an offroad joint.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts