Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
Some great looking Fords. Love the Rat Rod with the tube out the window. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

A great way to keep cool. :) rr

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
Yup!! They worked until the ice melted.. About 5 minutes at highway speed!! :lol: I like the first one myself, it'll be a ton of work stuffing tires that size inside though.. :freak:

·
Crazed Painter
7,230 Posts
all those rusty cars....I love them all

WOW! Where did ya'll dig those up?

Most of the Falcons I know look more like this.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51JJUJZCzZI
Falcons are kewl. I have a few of them Dashes in kit form and had one painted dark custom metalic blue. I doofed it up by not letting my paint dry before painting the trim...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah now I am sad, sad, sad......................OVER IT NOW. lol

Rich,

That 65 Impala sitting in the trees to die...that made me cry. :cry: Hey cars are people too!

Bob...someone say something to cheer me up...zilla

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
What a bummer!!! There are a few cars in there near and dear to my heart just wasting away. What the heck did they do to my chebby van?? Sliding Zilla a Coke Zero and a package of zots.. Cheer up Bob!!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
NTxSlotCars, you guys got the Mustangs we got the Falcons. The Falcons were made down here and the Mustangs had to be imported. The Falcon was and still is a very popular car here and the older models are getting very expensive.
Yes we like our sedans!!!!
bobhch, wish someone would do a 66 Impala HO body!

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
That 65 Impala sitting in the trees to die...that made me cry. :cry: Hey cars are people too!
me too. it was even the same color as mine. and the red Cutlass wagon was a shame, too...

--rick

·
Most Interesting Member
6,350 Posts
Sorry, I didn't equip the video with a warning label.
It's a good cross cut of automotive history.
The 76 Cordoba turned my stomach. :drunk:
It looked complete, like you could just change the oil and crank it.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I have some 1/64 diecast Falcon bodies I would like someone to cast one day. Problem is the wheelbase. They would need something to hold the front axle like the old AFX Funnycar Cudas!

I had no idea what a 76 Cordoba looked like so went and had a google. This ones pretty tough!!!!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2986760

·
Geico ad . . . Offensive?
6,709 Posts
Love those Oz Falcons :thumbsup:

I have always felt that the Australian V8 Supercar Series has exactly the right formula . . . V8s and stock body styles . . . which is where NASCAR has completely lost the plot since about 1988.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I am a huge V8 Supercar fan! Great racing! I am surprised you knew about it? Just think Nascar powered Taxi's!!!! They introduced a sprint tire this year which is 2 to 3 seconds a lap faster than the control tire. Really mixed it up and heaps more passing. You can buy the cars in 1/32 scale(Scalextrics) but nothing in HO. Need to find a "Tame caster" to make some bodies. You can get the decals in HO.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts