Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I shop on this website www.gomotorbids.com and i came across a few different Fairfield Mint 1/18 diecasts . One of them was the 2006 Dodge Challenger Concept in RED . I was able to get this auction WON for only $24.00 + $9.81 shipping ... making my total $33.81 !! So i priced these on the Fairfield Mint website and they sell over there for $50.00 + shipping !!!! Anyway i got mine in today and i got it paid for on Wednesday ! Pretty fast turn around. Anyway if anyone is looking to get one of these they have one on www.gomotorbids.com RIGHTNOW ( 9/12/09 ) with about 1 day bidding time left on it . The current bid is ONLY $19.00 . IF you bid on one just remember this car sells on www.fairfieldmint.com for $50.00 !!!!

Pics:

Thanks for looking ... i look forward to reading everyones feedback !! :cool:

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not a bad deal for a Hwy 61 car ... Those 'Mint' resellers are always over priced ..
How do you know for a fact this is Hwy 61 ? Their Hwy 61 cars on their site come inside a Hwy 61 BOX .. this car came out of the FACTORY CARDBOARD SHIPPING BOX just like this . And on the side of the shipping box in ink was printed :

Fairfield Mint
20 Academy St
Norwalk, CT 06850
Item# 50502F
2006 Dodge Challenger Concept
Challenger Red Fairfield .

It says NOTHING about Hwy 61 .... But if you go to the gomotorbids website RIGHTNOW they have a couple of Hwy 61 cars on their GET IT NOW page .. and they DO come inside a Hwy 61 Box !!!:wave:

·
Registered
38 Posts
How do you know for a fact this is Hwy 61 ? Their Hwy 61 cars on their site come inside a Hwy 61 BOX .. this car came out of the FACTORY CARDBOARD SHIPPING BOX just like this . And on the side of the shipping box in ink was printed :

Fairfield Mint
20 Academy St
Norwalk, CT 06850
Item# 50502F
2006 Dodge Challenger Concept
Challenger Red Fairfield .

It says NOTHING about Hwy 61 .... But if you go to the gomotorbids website RIGHTNOW they have a couple of Hwy 61 cars on their GET IT NOW page .. and they DO come inside a Hwy 61 Box !!!:wave:
The plastic packaging and the letterings are very similar to one from Highway 61. I think that's why "edseldave" said it's from Highway 61, I myself would also assume it's from Highway 61.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts