Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys
whats the current going price for the sideshow vinyl berni wrightson's i'm back kit, m.i.b.?
i've got ont to sell (i'm moving during the next month and am trying to winnow down the unbuilt collection.)
i'd appriciate any advice on it (ive also got a takaya devilman up for grabs as well)

by the way, if anyone wants to mane me a fair offer on either one of them befire they hit the e-place, please p.m. me.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I sold one on that auction site some of you may know. I think the final price was around $50 or $60. The best way to know what something is really worth is to put it up for auction with a low starting bid, say $10 to $20, and let people bid it up. If you're not ready to sell, and are just testing the waters, put a high reserve price on it so it won't sell, kick back and see what the bids look like at auction's close.

The mistake some folks make with putting kits up for auction is to make the price they paid (or the price they're hoping to fetch) the opening bid. That scares bidders away.

Good luck--Post it on the swap and sell board here or at one of the other boards and I'm sure you'll get a nibble.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts