Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
ho_addiction
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I just bought a used Tmaxx and I cant seem to get it started. The 2 lights on the ezstart wand were both working, but now only the motor light comes on when I try and start it for some reason. I have a new glow plug in it..why isnt the light on the wand coming on? Is it just that I need a new one or could it be something else? Im not really familiar with these yet..can anyone help? Thanks in advance ;)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Not so E-Z start

IMO the easy start sucks if possible invest in a pull start I think there only like $20 and well worth it.The ez start battery always goes low on me maybe theres a lipo we could use hehe,I use the easy start with a old glow igniter so it takes less juice when the easy start motor gets hot which happens very quickly the fail sake kicks in.Just take the blue wire off of the glow plug and use a glow igniter( I think thats what its called im into electric now less work no carburator =more FUN:dude:

·
ho_addiction
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got a new wand and it works great. The old one must have just been bad. Probly from getting up to 1,000 degrees F all the time when yr trying to start these old junkers! Man they get hot! haha Thanks guys!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts