Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to post this in regards to an extremely bad trader and otherwise a person that has known questionable bissness practices to boot we entered into a trade agreement about 6 months ago after a first ok trade and now at the completion of his work to a roller rc truck he contracted to do for a trade for my vehicle has been constantly putting off shipping this vehicle to me for another three week's or so using excuse after excuse day in and day out i had also fowarded $20.00 in cash for the shipping over six months ago in our previous deal with my trade's return stuff to him he is also refusing to send the money back to me in a manner i asked for becuase i feel he is too lazy to do anything about anything from the excuses i get on a daily basis from him his work has also fell into question by others including mod's and admin's alike and pic's of shotty work were shown to me also so i am just letting everyone know so that they dont get scooped into his shotty bissness and work practices as well and roped into a deal they will live to regret as well as i do right now!!!

He goes by the following user and aim names that we know so far: XR2PROBE, DOTJROG, otacon, fastford, Xtreme Anodizing, Xtreme Innovations, JNR Anodizing, madmartyclone, Etc. along with others i am sure if you have contact with him please dont believe his hype you will live to regret it!!!

He is out of the portland, Oregon area as of right now which may soon also change his name is Jeff Reynolds!

Thanx! Marty Admin: RCMX http://www.rcmonsterxtreme.com

·
Registered
85 Posts
I too was hit by Jeff aka XR2PRobe, and so on.....
He was to send me out a box of tires and a clod body and some misc. parts almost a year ago... I have been way patient until recently when he started to treat my self and others in a rude fashion.

According to Jeff he said he finally sent my box out with some other things in it as well over 1 month ago, after being jerked around for a month before hand. I finally 2 weeks ago started to get angry only to find in my oppinion he did not send it.

I know of a couple of others as well that where hit in the same fashion treated rudely have paid for shipping only to recieve nothing or not what they wanted as well as damaged parts.

If you have dealings with Jeff aka Avoid Da Noid DOTJROG and so on let either myself, Mad Marty, or Martin Unruel know about this so we can post the out come of your trades or sales on RCMX.

His status has been removed and he is no longer a member and will be banned from www.rcmonsterxtreme.com if more issues like this should arise.

Thanks Everyone
Tom and the Staff of RCMX
www.rcmonsterxtreme.com

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A Rebutal I Had To Make And Up-Dates!

First of all that drival he just put you all through is made up and contrived to try to put to rest the bad deals and suspicions etc. i'm not going to bore you with all that garbage he contrived to try to save his butt i will just show you some cold hard facts and i did not bug him and he looked for the deal with me as well as asking me to hold items for him endlessly for 6 months so let's show you what others have to say about Mr. Wonderfull!

ckeebler5687
Motor Junky
!!BAD TRADER!! BAD TRADER!!BAD TRADER!!
« Thread started on: Apr 15th, 2004, 11:13pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys. I am posting BAD feedback for DOTJROG, or Jeff Reynolds. I made a deal with him,and have not received all of the parts that he agreed he was going to send me. it has been over a month now. I would not recommend dealing with this guy. All he does is keep giving me excuses and try to turn everything around on me. For details please email me. And Jeff ,after you read this,dont bother contacting me,i dont want to hear anything from you.

Rather have to deal with a cold water enima than a liar and a theif....

Rock Spyder
RCMX-Admin
Come on Over Said the Spyder To the Fly!
Jeff aka Avoid Da Noid ect....
« Thread started on: Apr 16th, 2004, 08:44am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I too was hit by Jeff aka XR2PRobe, and so on.....
He was to send me out a box of tires and a clod body and some misc. parts almost a year ago... I have been way patient until recently when he started to treat my self and others in a rude fashion.

According to Jeff he said he finally sent my box out with some other things in it as well over 1 month ago, after being jerked around for a month before hand. I finally 2 weeks ago started to get angry only to find in my oppinion he did not send it.

I know of a couple of others as well that where hit in the same fashion treated rudely have paid for shipping only to recieve nothing or not what they wanted as well as damaged parts.

If you have dealings with Jeff aka Avoid Da Noid DOTJROG and so on let either myself, Mad Marty, or Martin Unruel know about this so we can post the out come of your trades or sales on RCMX.

His status has been removed and he is no longer a member and will be banned from www.rcmonsterxtreme.com if more issues like this should arise.

Thanks Everyone
Tom and the Staff of RCMX
www.rcmonsterxtreme.com

RC-Jim
Site Owner.
Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Thank you for your post, I am locking this thread so that no flames spark up. It will be for reference purposes only. All conversation on this topic should be via e-mail or PM.

XR2 is banner from RCJP and has been for sometime.
--------------------
-Jim

Highflyer
Posted: Apr 17, 04 8:53 am Post subject:

I also had a bad experience with him also. We were supposed to be trading engines and shipping the same day. Needless to say I didn't see my motor for 5 months. Got every excuse from him. Sent money for shipping and still took forever and I didn't get everything back. I was patient cuz I know stuff happens but when it takes that long you get PO'd.
I just don't want to see anyone else get burned.

Shaun

So... it seems that this contrived attempt to cover his butt because of his bad trades and shotty workmanship of which i'll show you the proof of now!

You can see in the post here: The Bladerunner Chassis Anodizing Job!

http://www.rcjimsplace.com/invision/index.php?act=ST&f=32&t=11388&hl=

And thats not the end of the story he had done such a shooty job and ruined this frame so badly he was afraid to send it back to "Unruely" even though he had been paid in advance for the return shipping which put this person through a six month ordeal to the pointhe was ready to get on a plane to fly across the country to get his frame back!

Since this person is a friend of mine and a member of the staff of RCMX i know first hand what he went through and the fact that jeff would not answer or return his calls or keep in contact he was coming to me to talk to jeff to get information for him!

And the fact that jeff would say it was shipped but then would provide no tracking or any other proof which went on for nearly another month until the point this man was going to fly to portland to get his frame back!

And i coudnt ever get a straight answer out of jeff for this man except its out of my hands well turns out all of a sudden when i told jeff he was going to get on a plane to come out there jeff claimed the box came back to him with rts on it!

But... it seems kind of funny 6 months and then another three weeks into it to finally send it to him don't you think with excuse after excuse and this guy ready to fly out there dont you think also kind of says what kind of bissness practices he has and where he blaims the customer the for problems too!

But... what can i say i was just the next in a long line of his bad trades!

He is known for treating people with total disrespect and abandon whenever it suit's him if he doesnt want to answer to you or answer you in e-mail, aim, or board posts he doesnt and thats why he is no longer a staff member of RCMX either so dont believe the hype and his drival!

He likes to make everyone feel sorry for him and then stroke his ego!

Believe me after eight months of talking to him on the phone and trying to keep everyone off his back by trying to be a friend to him this is what i have to show for it!

I coudnt keep the flood of angry people off much longer and he was creating more and more problems by abusing peoples trust he even would have me vouch for him constantly with people i didnt know in aim etc.

If he was that trustable and such a stand up guy then why did he come to this kind of trader feedback!

I rest my case and i will let the facts speek for themselves!!!

Marty Admin: RCMX Radio Control Monster Xtreme

http://www.rcmonsterxtreme.com/

R

·
0 Posts
Dotjrog Took Me!

I sent an AMD motherboard, XP1800+ CPU, and RAM to him. This was to be in exchange for an airbrush compressor and two airbrushes.

The day after we "shipped" we worked another trade where I would send him a 20GB hard drive and a 48x CDRW drive. In return, he'd ship me a .12 nitro engine and a high-torque servo. I got my stuff sent out the next day on its way to Portland.

What was supposed to be a simultaneous cross-ship (motherboard for compressor/airbrushes) became a two-week late ship (he said he was out of money?) on his end. He even used the box I sent my stuff in to ship back to me.

Fine, I got my stuff, after a little coaxing. Having no idea about airbrushes, they appeared in good condition and the compresser blowed air when I plugged it in. I was satisfied. However, as I learn more about airbrushes, and take them apart (this took me a couple months) I find that one of them is completely useless due to misuse and missing parts. Oh well, I didn't do my checking and ask, "These do WORK, right?" My own fault I figure.

However, he has also delayed shipping out my nitro motor and high-torque servo. And now it's been more than TWO MONTHS! I've been more than patient, but he keeps using excuse after excuse, "Your stuff is coming from overseas... blah blah..." Well again, my fault because I didn't check to see if he had the nitro motor and servo "in his hands". Because he didn't. lol

I chalk it up to experience dealing with this guy. What an arse. Bad Bad TRADER. A troll in every way.

Randy

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh....... Absolutly!
Absolutly sorry to here about that oh yes he's and absolute compulsive lier and your right a troll to boot he prays on people with his bs by praying on they're good nature's and uses his sob stories and deception and lies constantly i'm very sorry you couldnt have been warned before hand well i guess everybody learned the hard way with this guy!

Thanx for coming out and sharing your experience even if it was a bad one so that other's might not have to suffer the same fate as the rest of us!

Once Again Thanx! Marty / Admin At: RCMX

1 - 5 of 5 Posts