Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
I have played with this idea for many years. I though it could always be done. Thanks for just playing doing it. Excellent work. I wonder what all of us customizers could do if we just passed around a few cars and let everyone put their best skills in them. Maybe we could auction it off and do something like a RAOK to some needy cause.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Thats is cool. I have a MB Ford Ambulance that I added lights to but it was my first try at it and I don't love it, I dont think I ever even posted pics of it here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats is cool. I have a MB Ford Ambulance that I added lights to but it was my first try at it and I don't love it, I dont think I ever even posted pics of it here.
thanks for your comments guys..:)

first time that i did this on other 1:64 brand i also dont like it. but then i keep on experementing some materials to make this look nice. this kind of MOD looks like simple and easy, but its not! well i suggest that you should continue improving your work until you get it presentable.

i'l post it soon if i got another 1:64 bike to MOD. as of now im busy doing it on JADA 1:64 police with blinker:)

thanks again guys :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts