Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may have overcome my mainlineitis but I'm always up for any premium lines. Well, I was told a year ago that we would not see any more Hot Ones in New Zealand. Guess what I saw today.

The Cougar is a wheel variation compared to the one I already had and I like these wheels more. So I took this one too.

The Matchbox are cars I've left on the pegs for a while because I had the castings already in other colours but then again...I like to support the brand and they're acceptable.

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
I have that DB9 Volante as well, it's a sharp casting. I've compared it to the HW's DB9 - which is also quite sharp especially for a mainline, and it just might be more correct believe it or not. They're both about the same length, but the HW's seems to have a slight bit more realistic width to it.

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The HW looks more like a racer to me and the MB like a fast cruiser if you know what I mean. I have the two 2011 variations so I didn't want to get this one for a while but now I did. The Viper is my second, I got the last one that came out before this.

The Hot Ones are the second batch that came out in NZ ever so I'm kinda glad. They're a bit cheaper than Boulevard but still about 2.5 times as much as a mainline.

I've been trying to find the wheel variation of the Cougar for a while so I'm glad I did. Tonight I will post a comparison over in the HW forum. :wave:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts